In some cases, you may feel comfortable handling more routine family law matters with the guidance of a family law attorney on a limited services basis. Based on your needs and finances, our attorneys at Family Law Center are available to assist you on a limited legal basis with your family law matter. You retain control over your own family law case and continue to be responsible for all decisions. You can hire one of our family law attorneys only for specific services, such as filing or reviewing court documents, or for legal advice on your family law case.
Choose from these family law services:
- Legal advice
- Reviewing agreements prepared by the other party’s attorney
- Advice about alternative ways to resolve the dispute, such as
mediation or arbitration
- Evaluation of your self-diagnosis of the case and advice about legal rights
- Guidance and procedural information for filing or serving documents
- Reviewing pleadings and other documents you have prepared
- Suggestions for documents that you should prepare
- Reviewing and preparing legal documents
- Drafting of pleadings, motions, or other documents
- Legal research and analysis
- Discovery, which includes interrogatories, depositions, and requests for document production
- Planning for negotiations
- Planning for court appearances
- Standby telephone assistance during negotiations or settlement conferences
Your Family Law Center attorney performs only the services specifically agreed upon in writing, does not represent you, and does not make appearances for you in family court, unless hired for a special one-time appearance. Your Family Law Center attorney will not become your attorney of record with the court. You represent yourself throughout your family law case, in pro per, except for a limited special appearance when agreed to.
Have questions, Call us Today (916) 488-5088
If you only need limited legal services, contact the Family Law Center and inquire about our optional as-needed services. Call (916) 488-5088 or fill out the form below
Family Law Center represents clients throughout the greater Sacramento area including: Sacramento, Antelope, Auburn, Cameron Park, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Davis, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Granite Bay, Placerville, Rancho Cordova, Rocklin, Roseville, West Sacramento, Woodland and the counties of Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Yolo, and more.
All Major Credit Cards Accepted