Family Law Center

facebook Twitter Linked In You tube
Call Us Today:  (916) 488-5088

In California, if a couple has a registered domestic partnership, and they wish to divorce or end the relationship, they need to file a disillusion of domestic partnership. The disillusion of domestic partnership is the same process as a California divorce or legal separation. One party is the...