Family Law Center

facebook Twitter Linked In You tube
Call Us Today:  (916) 488-5088

In order to change your name after getting a divorce in California, you will need to take the following steps: 1. Complete an, “Ex-parte Application for Restoration of Former Name After Entry of Judgment and Order.  FL-395. Indicate the case number, the date that the judgment of dissolution...