Carol F. Delzer
Certified Family Law Specialist, Attorney-Mediator, Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, Real Estate Broker and Author
Carol F. Delzer, is a problem solver, skilled in finance and negotiation and works with couples to dissolve marriages in a compassionate way.
Divorce Mediation Expert
Carol F. Delzer is a certified mediator and divorce lawyer with more than 30 years of experience serving clients in Northern California. In addition, Ms. Delzer is a family law specialist certified by the State Bar of California and a licensed marriage family therapist.
It is in your best interests to work with a divorce mediation attorney who has the skills and knowledge to effectively act as a third-party neutral mediator. Carol uses her experience, background and skills to create win-win marital settlement agreements (MSA). Carol has prepared and processed over 1000 mediated divorce settlement agreements. Clients benefit greatly both emotionally and financially with her years of experience in using her stream lined divorce mediation process.
Clients never have to go to court. Carol prepares and processes all the family law court required documents for a dissolution of marriage in the privacy of her office.
Carol Delzer maintains a proven track record and is held in high regard by colleagues, judges and legal professionals in the Sacramento area. She is known for her legal abilities and is respected for her aggressive yet professional approach.
Contact Carol at Family Law Center to schedule an initial consultation by direct email Carol@FamilyLawCenter.US
- Certified Specialist – Family Law 1995 – State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- MFT – Marriage Family Therapist 1994 – California Board of Behavioral Science
- Co-Author 1994 & 1999 – Positive Discipline for Single Parents
- Advanced Mediation Training – 1993, 1995,1997, 2000, 2002, 2005
- Masters Degree – Counseling 1993 – University of San Francisco
- Senior Court Mediator since 1996 – Sacramento County Superior Court, Past Chairperson
- Shared Parent Support Training 1995 – Dr. Frank Leek, Trainer
- Law Degree 1989 – San Francisco Law School
- Admitted to Practice Law 1989 – The State Bar of California
- Graduate Realtors Institute 1977 – California Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Broker since 1974 – California Department of Real Estate
- Author Divorce Done Easier
- Author – Collaborative Co-Parenting
- Author/Developer – www.collaborativecoparenting.com
Professional Organization Membership:
- Practitioner Member/Mediator – Association for Conflict Resolution
- Past Chairperson of the Volunteer Court Mediation Program-Sacramento Superior Court
- Founding Member, Sacramento Collaborative Practice Group
- Member, International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- National Member of the Association of Family Conciliation Courts
- Member, Family Law Bar of the State of California & Sacramento County
- Member, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists