Divorce Consulting Services
Carol Delzer may be available to assist you on a limited legal basis with your family law matter.
With limited legal Carol will consult with you on your case, help you complete legally required court documents and help you with the more routine family law matters.
You retain control over your own family law case and continue to be responsible for all decisions.
Limited legal services for consultation only include:
- Legal advice
- Reviewing agreements prepared by the other party’s attorney
- Advice about alternative ways to resolve the dispute, such as
mediation or arbitration
- Evaluation of your self-diagnosis of the case and advice about legal rights
- Guidance and procedural information for filing or serving documents
- Reviewing pleadings and other documents you have prepared
- Suggestions for documents that you should prepare
- Reviewing and preparing legal documents
- Legal research and analysis
- Planning for negotiations
- Planning for court appearances
- Standby telephone assistance during negotiations or settlement conferences