Limited Legal Services are offered on a case by case basis. Carol Delzer may be available to assist you on a limited legal basis with your family law matter. With limited legal Carol will consult with you on your case, help you complete legally required court documents and help you with the more routine family law matters.
You retain control over your own family law case and continue to be responsible for all decisions.
Limited legal services for consultation only include:
- Legal advice
- Reviewing agreements prepared by the other party’s attorney
- Advice about alternative ways to resolve the dispute, such as
mediation or arbitration
- Evaluation of your self-diagnosis of the case and advice about legal rights
- Guidance and procedural information for filing or serving documents
- Reviewing pleadings and other documents you have prepared
- Suggestions for documents that you should prepare
- Reviewing and preparing legal documents
- Legal research and analysis
- Planning for negotiations
- Planning for court appearances
- Standby telephone assistance during negotiations or settlement conferences
Carol Delzer will performs only the services specifically agreed upon in writing, does not represent you, and does not make appearances for you in family court. Carol will not become your attorney of record with the court. You represent yourself throughout your family law case, in pro per, except for a limited special appearance when agreed to.
If you only need limited legal services, contact Carol at Family Law Center and inquire about our optional as-needed services – fill out the form below
Contact us to learn more about our Limited Legal Services
Family Law Center has been assisting clients with their individual family law legal needs throughout the greater Sacramento area for several years.
Let us Help you!
All Major Credit Cards Accepted